Kakadu Plum Face Serum Nature's Vitamin C Concentrate
This serum is a concentrate and not diluted with water and other ingredients, it is pure Kakadu Plum extract which has the highest concentration of natural vitamin C in the world and also completely natural to make it truly amazing for the skin.,
- Australian owned and made in Australia using native and Australian grown ingredients.
- Organic and Wild harvested from Outback Australia
- Naturally occurring Vitamin C and antioxidants
- No parabens, silicon, mineral oil or artificial fragrance
- Fast Delivery within Australia
- Satisfaction Guarantee - we stand by our products and believe you will be one of the many people who love them. If by chance you're not satisfied we will refund or replace your order.
Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Extract, Sodium Benzoate
- For best results we recommend using this serum daily
- Apply the serum after cleansing and toning and before moisturising
- Apply a warm damp cloth to your face to open the skin pores
- Use the dropper to drop enough to cover your finger tip or alternatively use two fingers together for a larger amount. Use short light but firm strokes to evenly apply to your face.
- After applied, gently tap the surface of your skin for half a minute, this encourages the serum to be fully absorbed into the deep layers of the skin.
- If any tingling is experienced this is ok, it is the powerful bio-actives penetrating the dermis of the skin so they can get in and do their work.
- Only when the serum is fully dry (approximately 3-4 minutes) should you apply any oils or moisturisers.
I love the Kakadu plum serum It is of high quality standard and works so well on my skin Skin is soft and dewey and brightens the skin It is totally luxurious....I absolutely love it !! I am 71 years old and I have seen an instant improvement in the skin quality
Excellent product that will improve your skin
I purchased the Kakadu Plum Face Serum last year and have found it has really improved the quality of my skin. Its great value for money and has noticeably changed the texture of my skin. I am 60 and have found that it has removed many of the fine lines from my face. I will be repurchasing and want to keep a back up supply of this product. Very happy and highly recommend.
Kakadu Plum Face Serumis beautiful!
I have used Kakadu Plum Oil before from a different company, Outback Botanics is a far superior oil, goes on like silk and leaves my skin the same way. I have seen a huge improvement in my 70 year old skin in a few weeks of use, smoother, plumper and a better colour, what more can I ask for, will be buying more products as I am very impressed with the one I have tried.
I found it very sticky at first but then remembered it was concentrated so I mixed it with my hyaluronic acid, naiacinamide, tranexamic acid, zinc and other serums and its not sticky any more. I love this product. I no longer waste my time with the old Ascorbic acid. It Kakadu Plum for me from now on.
Kakadu vit c serum
Only early days yet but it makes my face look a lot fresher. I have high hopes for this serum.