Refreshing & Soothing Hydration Cleanser
This natural crème cleanser provides your face with a refreshing clean while at the same time, hydrating and providing a delicate soothing comfort to the skin. This is achieved using this unique selection of Australian native plants to deliver the results, backed by science.
This cleanser is:
- Crème based and soft to the skin
- Pore cleansing
- Soft on sensitive skin
- Soothing and restorative for blemishes, dry skin, environmental exposure
This cleanser contains Flannel Flower, a beautiful delicate white flower native to the bushland around Sydney looks like it would do wonders for your skin, and it does.
Flannel Flower contains Flavonoid Glycoside which contains many beneficial antioxidants that work to hydrate and clean the skin.
Lemon Aspen is a small rainforest tree found in North Queensland. The acidic lemon like fruit has been used as a bush food. Lemon Aspen is also great for the skin too, containing Terpenoids which reduce symptoms of dry flaking skin and has a strong anti-oxidant activity.
This refreshing cleanser is naturally scented with an Australian grown citrus zest of Sweet Orange, Red Mandarin and crisp notes of Australian natives Rosalina, White Cypress and Lemon Scented Ironbark essential oil.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Decyl Glucoside, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate and Sorbitan Olivate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Glyceryl Caprylate, Actinotus Helianthi (Flannel Flower) Extract, Acronychia acidula (Lemon Aspen) Extract, Callitris Glaucophylla (White Cypress) Oil, Piper Nigrum (Black Pepper) Oil, Citrus Reticulata (Mandarin Red) Oil, Melaleuca Ericifolia (Rosalina) Oil, Citrus Sinensis (Orange Sweet), Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Oil, Eucalyptus Stageriana (Lemon Scented Ironbark) Oil, Sodium Benzoate
- Wash your hands and splash your face with warm water
- Dispense the cleanser onto your palms, one pump is often enough.
- Gently apply and massage the cleanser on your face in a circular motion, be sure to cover all areas. Allow the cleanser to penetrate your skin and pores, this should be 3-5 minutes.
- Remove the cleanser with warm water and a cloth, making sure to cover all areas.
- Splash your face with cold water to improve blood circulation and contract any large pores.
- Lightly dry your face before applying a serum or moisturiser
The cleanser for me, is excellent! I have mature skin and find it refreshing to use a product which leaves my skin not only cleansed, but slightly moisturised!
The Refreshing & Soothing Hydration Cleanser is lovely to use. Takes makeup off well doesn’t sting your eyes and has a pleasant fresh perfume. Really happy with it.
This is a rich nourishing cleanser with a fresh lovely scent. Perfect!
I love the complete pack! I did think it was going to smell better tbh but the moisturizer makes up for this!
Cleanser is really good , nice n gentle , gets rid of the grime from working in a hot kitchen , refreshed after using